CAN YOU NAME THESE CHRISTMAS CAROLS?
(For those who give up, the answers will be at the bottom)
1. The apartment of two psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry ways.
5. On my list, I only desire my foremost dual incisors.
6. The smog less witching hour has arrived.
7. Exuberating to this Orb.
8. 288 Yuletide hours.
9. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my
auditory sensory organs?
10. The red suited Pa is due in the Burb.
11. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
12. Extremely jovial senior Holy Nick.
13. Far back in the hay bin.
14. Crimson lighted sniffer on a very young buck.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That small hamlet south of the Holy City.
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels which
vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little wooly animals protected their charges in
the shadows of the earth!
21. Little tinkle-makers on Lone Ranger's horse.
22. Mom's mother was the victim of a "hit and run" by one of Santa's
sleigh team on the night before Christmas.
23. I spyed my materal parent face against face with Father Christmas.
24. Strolling along snowy fields during the Yuletide season.
25. Who's offspring?
26. Mildly Fragrant newborn Holy male.
For the answers, keep scrolling.....
Are you sure you want to look?
O.K. So you gave up......
1. The Nutcracker Suite
2. The Little Drummer Boy
3. Deck the Halls
4. The first Noel
5. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
6. It came upon a Midnight Clear
7. Joy to the World
8. The Twelve Days of Christmas
9. Do You hear what I hear?
10. Santa Claus is Comin' to town
11. Silent Night
12. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
13. Away in a manger
14. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
15. Go tell it on the Mountain
16. Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
17. I saw Three Ships come Sailing in on Christmas Day
18. Hark the Herald Angels sing
19. Ring the Bells
20. While Shepherds watched Their Flocks at Night
21. Silver Bells
22. Grandma got run-over by a Reindeer
23. I saw Mama kissin' Santa Claus
24. Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland
25. What Child is this?
26. Sweet, Little Jesus Boy
Don't forget, use the
snow globe to get back home.