10 Reasons To Keep Dating Your Spouse!
1. Marriage Relationships are Dynamic. They are alive and always changing. They need to be fed and stimulated to stay alive.
2. There is Always Something New about Your Spouse. Dating is a good way to create a safe environment. Your spouse is more likely to let you know "what's new!"
3. Invest in the Future. Just like a savings account -- it is easier to add a little to an existing account and watch it grow than to start a new one from scratch. That's because the interest grows exponentially over time.
4. You got Married Because You Dated! It only stands to reason that a good way to stay married is to keep dating.
5. Marriage can be Compared to a Set of Tires. During the course of driving, there is normal wear and tear. Dating serves to maintain alignment, balance and pressure. When done well, your marriage will last a lifetime.
6. Dating is an Opportunity to Focus. Day in and day out, distractions pull your attention away from your spouse. Dates help refocus on the person at the top of your priority list.
7. Remember the Good Times! A good date will often bring up pre-marriage memories. Recalling memories can generate anticipation for your next meeting.
8. Create Your Future. Dates lay the framework for future family gatherings. Great dates attract your spouse and family to want to spend time with you.
9. Laughter is Medicine. The Bible says so! It must be true. Laughing together makes it possible to hurt together when you must.
10. Remind Your Spouse, "I Love You!" There are many ways to say, "I love you!" A date is one of the special ways to honor your spouse.